Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Wyatt was Sully from Monster's Inc. again this year and Gerrit was an elephant. Gerrit picked out his own costume by looking in a catalog that came about 2 months ago. I didn't even know he was looking at it and the next thing I knew, here comes my 2 year old with a picture wanting to be an elephant. I didn't know things like this start so early in life. He was a very cute little elephant though and when you asked him what an elephant says, he screamed.


We took the boys to the church Harvest Festival. They did the bean bag toss, Bowling



Golf and many other fun games.



Mama and Papa took them Trick-or-Treating after.



3 comments:

  1. I didn't know Sully and and Elephant could be so cute! AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I left a comment earlier, but I am not seeing it. Anyway, they both look so cute! Gerrit has have good taste in costumes. That story still cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete